The Shearography / ESPI Systems are based on our SE sensors and isi-Studio software in combination with special accessories for dynamic, thermal and vacuum loading. They are usable for a variety of applications, e.g. full field measurement, non contact, non destructive testing, vibration, deformation and strain measurement.
We offer different SE-Sensor types, especially for your application.
To achieve the best possible results during your measurement, various loading methods are available.
isi-Studio is a specialized software tool for automatic and manual controlled operating and recording of (speckle) interferometry.
- Flexible and efficient: One sensor system for thermal, vacuum and dynamic loading
- Smart and mobile: Sensor operates directly by Laptop (fully digital) — no additional devices
- Fully digital system: First and only full digital realtime phaseshifting shearography sensor
- No safety requirements: Laser class 1 with power from 0,1W up to 12W per module
- High resolution and sensitivity: 5 MPixel sensor, 10nm light phase reconstruction
- High quality and variety of lenses: Designed for professional Nikon-F-mount lenses
Unique detection features
- Detection of de-bonding to foam and honeycomb where other methods fail
- Detection also on backside of sandwich structure by dynamic excitation possible
- Automated detection of image scale for determination of defect size
For rugged environments / in-service inspection
- High performance band pass filter permits measurement at day light (in house)
- Rapid and rigid mounting of sensor by flexible suction cup tripod
- Ruggedized sensor for rapid operation without need for adjustment
- All in one flight case (sensor, vacuum tripod, dynamic/thermal excitation)
Application example for ESPI / Shearography: